Monday, March 3, 2014

Sit Up Challenge

I just finished day 2

One day 1 I did sets on 3, 4, 3, 3 and 5 sit ups with a minute rest between each set.
Today it was 5, 6, 5, 5, 6. It was only a few more sit ups but it seemed like it was a hundred more. So I will repeat day 2 on my next workout. When it gets easier, I will move on. I am not sure why I was off today. I am trying to do this challenge every other day like it is suggested. Maybe it was because I worked last night and my body might be tired while I feel fine. I just would rather do the workout before I go to sleep so I do not “forget” about it when I wake up.

I am thinking that I might still try the Jillian Michaels workout. At first I thought the video was over an hour long. But since the first three week are for Level 1, the workout is about 35-40 minutes. Some of the exercises are hard for me, but I can modify it and even try to do it since it will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment