Sunday, March 2, 2014

Eating Habits

I am not the healthiest eater. I have a commute that takes me an hour-an-half to get to work. So sometimes, I do not get the time to make my lunch. So when I get to work, I end up getting something from the vending machine. Not only is the food-even if it is a sandwich-is loaded with calories, it also hurts my wallet. Many of the meals are expensive. I am trying to make it a habit to start bringing my own meals in.

When I am home, I sometimes get so busy that I forget to eat. Then I will remember when it is time to make dinner. So I have been getting a little better at this by trying to have a bowl of cereal or a piece of fruit.

I will long my meals here as well. It might not be on a daily basis. But it will be a guideline for both me and you.

And if I come up with a good recipe or tips, I will post these here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment